Welcome to Phone Conversations in Egyptian, Iraqi, and Levantine
- One of the greatest identified needs of MSA learners is to be familiar with dialects.
- This site contains over 300 casual phone conversations in non-standard dialect and lesson plans with support materials for classroom use.
- Download the Lesson PDF's here.
The lesson plans are organized around:
- General Listening Skills (Suggested for Semester One)
- FLO Topics (Suggested for Semester Two)
- Cultural, Linguistic, Discourse, and Sociolinguistic Competence (Suggested for Semester Three and DLPT V Preparation)